In the manufacturing of the spice grinder bottles, we tighten the grinder caps on the bottles fairly tight. To remove the grinder cap, you might need to use a pair of pliers, shown as an example in figures 1 & 2, below.
- Adjust the pliers to the opening setting appropriate size for the base of the spice grinder top.
- Place the pliers around the base of the grinder top, next to the top of the label.
- Carefully grip the plastic base of the grinder cap and twist counter-clockwise.
- Remove the safety seal from the bulk refill bottle “Flavor Tanker” and remove the lid.
- Use the complimentary Grate Grinds funnel you received with your bulk refill bottle and place it in the spice bottle with one hand and pour the spice mixture from the bulk refill bottle into the spice bottle.
- Replace the spice grinder cap into the spice bottle and tighten gently with the pliers you used to remove the cap.
- You are ready to go, again!
Thanks for purchasing Grate Grinds products.