Cinnamon Sugar - A sweet ratio of blending that wonderful cinnamon spice with Demerara Sugar.
Share this Product
Cinnamon Sugar - Growing up, cinnamon-sugar toast was a family favorite. Toast your favorite bread, spread a little butter on it, and then grind away with the fresh Cinnamon-Sugar blend. Spice grinder bottle is 2.5 oz. net weight.
By no surprise this contains, Spice Ingredients: Demerara Sugar and cinnamon.
Please click on the RECIPE tab here for usage ideas.
Cinnamon Sugar Uses:
- Cinnamon Toast - Toast your favorite bread then immediately spread it with butter and then generously grind it with the Cinnamon Sugar.
- French Toast - Grind it on you French Toast with Maple Syrup.
- Pancakes - Grind it into your pancake batter and then make your pancakes, then top with butter and Maple Syrup.
- Hot Cereal - Grind the Cinnamon Sugar on your Hot Oatmeal, Cream of Wheat or Grits.
- Cold Cereal - Grind some Cinnamon Sugar on your cold cereal with milk.
- Apple, Peach of Blueberry Pie - Grind some Cinnamon Sugar onto your apples, peach or blueberries when making your pie.
Cinnamon Sugar Toast with your morning fried eggs and cheddar.