Chef Seasoning Salt
Chef Seasoning Salt - An all-purpose seasoning salt to use on roasting or grilling foods or to replace a grind of salt on your eggs or pasta.
Share this Product
Chef Seasoning Salt - This is our version of an all-purpose seasoning salt. The big name seasoned satls are too salty and not enough flavor. You can use this on a wide variety of foods like sautéed or grilled vegetables, roasting a chicken, roasting potatoes and to flavor olive oil as an oil dip for bread, just to name a few ideas.
Spice Ingredients: Pacific sea salt, garlic, onion, New Mexican chile peppers, lemon zest, parsley, thyme, black pepper and celery.
Chef Seasoning Salt is available in a 4 oz. spice grinder bottle and a 16 oz. refill bottle, so you can refill your spice grinder bottle, which can be reused multiple times.
Please click onthe RECIPE tab here for soome cooking ideas!
Chef Seasoning Salt Uses
There are an unlimited amount of uses for our Chef Seasoning Salt. Just grind the salt on your food before or after you cook it. Here are a few simple ideas:
- Hamburgers - Grind the salt into the ground meat and then patties and cook or grind in on the patties after cooking.
- Roast Chicken - Grind the salt on your chicken before roasting or grilling.
- Vegetables - Grind the salt on your vegetables before roasting or grilled them or on top of them after steaming them.
- Eggs - Grind the salt on your scrambled, fried or poached eggs.
- Pot Roast or Beef Stew - Grind the salt on the beef when making a pot roast or beef stew.
As you can see, anyplace that you use salt, you can replace it with this to add more flavor and no added calories!
Chef Seasoning Salt on fingerling potatoes.
Chef Seasoning Salt while making Pot Roast.
Chef Seasoning Salt on grilled vegetables.