American Seafood Boil Seasoning
American Seafood Boil Seasoning - This a blend of salts and spices used to cook a classic East Coast beach dish of seasoned steamed shrimp, red potatoes, lemon, corn cobbettes, onion and smoked sausage. You can also use this to steam shrimp or make a pickling of fish or cucumbers.
Share this Product
American Seafood Boil Seasoning - This a blend of salts and spices used to cook a classic East Coast beach dish of seasoned steamed shrimp, red potatoes, lemon, corn cobbettes, onion and smoked sausage.
Spice Ingredients: allspice, bay leaves, black pepper, cardamon, celery, chive, cinnamon, clove, coriander, ginger, mustard, crushed red pepper and New Mexico chiles, sea salt.
American Seafood Boil Seasoning is only available in the 16 oz. bulk bottle, as it is used in bulk as is.
Please click on the RECIPE tab here for detailed cooking instructions.
American Seafood Boil Seasoning Cooking Instructions
Here is the list of recipe ingredients and procedure to make a Srhimp Boil Dinner, as pictured below. Easy and quick. Just make sure that you have a stock pot and steamer insert colander larger enough to hold all the ingredients comfortably. You could easily substitute lobster tails split in half or blue crabs for the shrimp and make a lobster boil or crab boil! Hungry yet? Get those crab shell crackers ready.
- ½ cup American Seafood Boil Seasoning
- 4 pounds of shrimp (easy peel) deveined, shell on
- 8 medium size red potatoes
- 1 each red or sweet onion, cut into wedges ½” thick
- 8 each corn cobbettes
- 2 pounds of cooked smoked sausages cut into 1” pieces
- 4 quarts of water
- 1 bottle of good larger beer.
- Bring 4 quarts of water in an 8 quart pot with a steamer insert to a boil.
- Add the bottle of beer and the American Seafood Boil Seasoning to the pot.
- Add the potatoes and corn cobbettes to the pot. Cover and steam for 14 minutes.
- Add the onion and sausages and steam for 6 minutes.
- Add the shrimp and steam for 4 minutes, until just pink.
- Pull the steamer insert out of the pot and pour into a large serving boil.
- Serve with some of the steaming liquid in a small bowls with melted butter on the side.
Shrimp Boil Platter! Ready, Set.....Goooooooo!